- Local layers can now be dragged under other layers in the Layers palette. Nested layers inherit visibility settings from their containing layers, and are transformed with their containing layers. You can use nested layers to organize your drawings, make reusable objects with smart structure, and to group layers together so they're easy to move around while still being able to edit them separately.
- The new Merge Contained Layers command permanently collapses a subtree of layers, without changing the frame's visual appearance.
خيارات السماسرة الثنائية كسب المال Clipboard changes:
- A dotted border is now drawn around the item that has the keyboard focus, and the clipboard commands operate on the item that has focus.
- The Clipboard Target buttons have been removed. Now, just click on the item you want instead. E.g., to cut a Layer, click on it in the Layers palette, and then choose the Cut command or button; to cut a Frame, click in the frame grid and then choose the Cut command or button.
- The Escape key returns focus to the frame grid.
come vincere con le opzioni binarie File > Import now supports importing from GIF files. Transparency is fully supported.
futuros y opciones financieras ltda Merge Down no longer modifies the appearance of the frame. The target layer will be converted to Full Color if necessary.
You can now shear layers with the Move tool by holding down the Control key while dragging their side handles.
The new wie fuktioniert trading mit binaeren optionen File > Save Numbered Backup command takes a snapshot of your work in a numbered file.
automated trading system excel Image > Clear All Layers resets the current frame to its default state -- just the global layers, with no content.
ثنائي نظام الخيارات استعراض كراكن Layer > Matte-In Transparency is similar to binary options uk trading uae Layer > Reset Transparency, but replaces all transparent areas with the current frame's background color. Use this if you have trouble editing full-color layers in an external editor (and you don't need transparency for the given layer).
http affiliates startoptions com ita Layer > Matte-Out Color lets you pick a color, then makes that color transparent on the current (full-color) layer. This is mainly useful for importing clip art with a flat background color; it's not "fuzzy" enough to use for blue-screening. (Yet...)
- Removed obsolete files from the standard HTML export templates.
- Canvas Size dialog's Custom button is broken.
- Dragging off the bottom of the story tree should mean beyond the bottom node.
- Can't see the selected item in the Story Tree. [Sebastien]
- The story tree's drag indicator gets erased by the cursor sometimes.
- Moving a global layer in Frame 1 affects new frames. [Serge]
- Awkward startup if the ape was minimized at last close.
- Structured frame numbers aren't used in HTML output. [Serge]
- Resizing problems with Export to HTML. [Serge]
- Hang when printing a file with a particular configuration of frames.
- Fixed memory leaks, and reduced memory usage when memory is tight. [Serge]
- Timecode double-click inconsistent. [Serge]
- Installation doesn't make file associations on some systems. [Sebastien]
- Make small layers draggable.
- Section titles aren't included in printing.